Sunday, April 1, 2012

Welcome to the book club!

If you are reading this, hopefully that means you have decided to join the book club. The first book that I would like to read is The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls. I have included a link below so that you can order the book from Amazon through the blog. My purpose for the book club is to bring us together and allow us one night a month to discuss some great books, enjoy eachother's company, and take a break from the stresses of life. I will also be providing dinner for everyone who comes. I hope you can all make it! If you can't make the book club, but would like to be involved in the discussions, then please read the books and add comments to the blog. I look forward to hearing from each and every one of you!

Please use the link below to buy the book:

7 comments:

  1. Just finished reading and was doing some research and found that the author lives in Culpeper, VA. How crazy is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finished the book a couple of days ago but didn't post right when I did. Sorry. Anyway I think it would be cool if we could get the author to meet us for book club. Or ask if we could meet her in the future as part of book club. I mean how many times are we going to live so close to the author of the book we are reading for club. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to good times. Just ordered it for my iPad. Instant book..no waiting for shipping! (Gotta love technology!) Now I better start reading...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started reading the book yesterday and finished reading it yesterday!! I couldn't put it down!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I"m so excited that you guys are going to be able to come over. Don't forget to vote on what's for dinner! Look forward to seeing you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just finished the book. I so rarely read adult books anymore. It was great to lose myself in it. Richard Peck meets Frank McCourt. Looking forward to meeting everyone this Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome to meet everyone. Looking forward to seeing you guys in June and eating more of Sarah's yummy food! Thanks Sarah.

    ReplyDelete