Wednesday, June 13, 2012

We are done with the depressing!

I believe the general consensus is the last book (Atonement) was very depressing and generally the author was very long winded and there really weren't many characters to root for. There were, however, a long list of characters to despise and wish the worst possible fate to fall upon each of their lives. Unfortunately, the semi-likeable characters were the only ones that got a despicable ending. Thankfully, Jenn has pursued a much lighter book and this next one looks hopeful for fun and laughter while reading. If you are ordering for the kindle, use the following link: If you are ordering the actual book, use the following link: I look forward to seeing all of you for the next book club on July 10th. Have a wonderful month of reading! Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Just finished this! Many laugh out loud moments. Only a few mildly disturbing parts...compared to glass castle.. This dad sounded like an eccentric Santa. Nice to read about slightly odd people who enjoy their lives. See you girls on the 10th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got my book. I like to read random chapters when I first get a book, then start it. Oh my goodness!I picked it up & have read 3 random chapters! I am laughing so hard!Granted her language is crazy but I have totally thought or experienced some of this stuff which makes it so much funnier.

    ReplyDelete